Benefits of Juicing Vegetables and Fruits

Medical and Healthy Thoughts of the Week
Weight Loss
powered by

My Blog

Benefits of Juicing Vegetables and Fruits

Hello Community,

I just wanted to share with you a thought. For the past few weeks I have been drinking vegetable and fruit juices every morning for breakfast along with a cup of milk and a few carbs. Using a juice extractor, both my Husband and I have encountered a great difference in our stamina and health. It is important to treat your body like "temple." Please, be wise! There are several, if not almost all, medical conditions that can be avoided or alleviated by simply having a good diet. I urge each and every one of you to take some time every morning and eat a well balanced breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Your bodies are craving for a high nutritious meal after an 8 hour sleep. I leave you with one of my favorite uplifting song of the week (below). Click the Link and may God Bless You!!

- Dr. Nancy Pinedo

10 Comments to Benefits of Juicing Vegetables and Fruits :

Comments RSS
whois on Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:06 AM
Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:39 PM
hfg
Reply to comment

Essay on Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:53 PM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it.
Reply to comment

http://www.writemypaperhelp.org/ on Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:00 AM
All the useful vitamins we can get with vegetables. Then we feel good and do not gain weight
Reply to comment

Pick My Trends on Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:51 AM
Most interesting Post I have found in my day searches.I am highly thankful to you that you have shared it with me and i got knowledge that i want to get.You have done an impressive job.
Reply to comment

www.assignmentking.co.uk on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:19 AM
i am in truth satisfied with article fine and direction This placed up is spot on in enlightening how a few ideologies practice to any writing function university essay uk thanks masses for upkeep large stuff. i'm relatively a bargain grateful used designed for this function.
Reply to comment

help with essay on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:22 AM
Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.
Reply to comment

do my assignment on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:22 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.
Reply to comment

essay corrector on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 4:48 AM
I always make sure that breakfast is harmoniously balanced and satisfies all the needs of my body.
Reply to comment